RIGHT NOW: UFO SPOTTING

NOS2006

I swear that I can see a UFO right now. My mom, sister, and I have been watching the East sky for about a half hour now and there is a bright light up there, it looks like a star. Well, occassionally it hops back and forth. It's between two trees by where we live, and it's gone over and above the tree to the right now. We see a green and red light flicker around it, and like I said, we can sometimes see it literally blink then jump spots.

Seriously, go look and confirm this for yourself!

No f@#k that dude. I swear this. I've never seen something I can't explain quite like this. It's continuously moving toward the south sky, but still very east. It's a bright light, and you can see red/green lights flickering from side to side on it, as if it were spinning. I don't know how to explain this.

I had a sighting last summer, I spotted what I thought was an oversize star, but it was slightly visible with binocs, it didn't move and pulsed from yellow to orange to purple to blue to green to red to white etc... later on there were three of them and they were stationary.

I saw something in '97 zip across the sky in eastern Wyoming as we were driving to our hotel in Cheyenne. I was leaning against the window getting tired and looking up at the sky, and since hardly anyone lives out there you could see all the stars and everything. Anyway, I saw some bright light zip across the sky and disappear behind the mountains. It might've been a shooting star but it seemed like it was too low in elevation. I still see a clear image of it in my mind even 10 years later...it was strange whatever it was.

WHY!??

You should call Coast to Coast AM!

Well I called some UFO hotline and he told me what I saw was a twinkling star. I saw a few other twinkling starts tonight, but this one I described literally jumped locations a couple times.

I saw something in '97 zip across the sky in eastern Wyoming as we were driving to our hotel in Cheyenne. I was leaning against the window getting tired and looking up at the sky, and since hardly anyone lives out there you could see all the stars and everything. Anyway, I saw some bright light zip across the sky and disappear behind the mountains. It might've been a shooting star but it seemed like it was too low in elevation. I still see a clear image of it in my mind even 10 years later...it was strange whatever it was.

Last year, maybe two years ago, I was driving down the road and I saw a huge bright light above my car go zipping in the opposite direction of me. I looked behind me and saw nothing. I asked the two others in the car if they saw it and they hadn't...

BTW, today (Sunday night) is the annual Perseid Meteor Shower.

Yessir, that's the only reason I was out there! lol