Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Do you spend to much time at C&G?

capriceman

How much time do spend at C&G/  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How much time do spend at C&G/

• I Need Help
    • I Devote my Whole life to this site.
    • My Wife/Girlfreind thinks I spend to much time here.
    • To much Time were I dont have a Social Life.
    • Just enough.
    • Only look at new posts and log off.
    • Sometimes I dont even go here.
    • Not nough.
    • Other and please post how much!!

Yep...too much time. I'm one of the many great people that help keep things clicking. When I have free time, it's usually here....To some that's bad. To me that's being a die-hard.

Just enough...I'll come on and browse a few times a day, but usually only for short periods of time when I have nothing else going on. I only post like 5 posts maximum a day. I used to be on here more in the summer, but I don't really have much time for C&G now with school in full gear.

Aint that much to talk about anywhere online. I just check forums I already subscribed to (when I get the E-mail) and those of interest to me. Beyond that, I've exhausted most of my car talk. How some of you got to 1000 posts so quick is beyond me.

"I Need Help. I Devote my Whole life to this site & My Wife/Girlfreind thinks I spend to much time here." Exactly. That's me right there. I voted "Need Help" but that's a true description of me. Although I'm absent for a week or so sometimes when we get a shittload of work for the most part I spend like an hour a day on the net minimum... most of it is on C&G. :)

Should say either "spouse" or "partner" as well.
Because for about 20 of us Wife/Girlfriend will never apply.....
Anyway... that's what I voted.

[post="27650"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I thought about that AFTER I put this up, so im sorry!! I should of put a Freind/Family.