Ugent help request for project!!!

Intrepidation

Ok so here's the deal, my Graphic Design 3's latest class project is to make an 17"x22" poster relating to a social issue we feel strongly about. Mine deals with import bias...I want to make something along the line of "Rethink American"

It has to be able to push that idea without making it look like I'm trying to sell a car...any ideas?

Note: professor drives a Toyota so it's gotta be good! :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Dodgefan

something on the more truthful side now , but like that one commercial where a toyota was "broken down" and the person kept on driving past..."toyota never break down" , it was a spy themed commercial sorta.

Edited by loki

How about a dashboard of a nice American car with the odometer highlighted, showing a ton of miles?

I keep coming back to that Idea and I may use it...but tweaked a bit. What I'm thinking about doing is having an interior shot from the passenger side, at night, giving a good view of most of the dash, the driver (mostly silhouetted) and the road blurring past. Then towards the bottom will be a separate image of the odometer reading off a lot of miles. I'm thinking of using my car since it makes it easy to get the imagery I want...do you think 188,496 miles is good enough?