Fall is here... Fall is here and so are some Bonneville Pictures!

Well, my Bonneville was getting oh so dirty. The cloth seats had crumbs in them (a first for this car) the carpet was dirty and had grass shaving, the car had 5 weeks of dirt on it, the tires weren't shiney, and the exhuast tips had 24 weeks of black dirt build up on them. It was time to clean her, sadly the SLE didn't get waxed only washed and detailed. On Saturday afternoon I washed the car for my son as he went to his last homecoming of his high school career with a cute friend of his. And me being ths softy I am washed it for him and then let him drive it! :hissyfit: What was I thinking? :banghead: Anyways I am sure he got the cobs out of it, prolly not a bad thing, but not that I don't. He came out and shop vac'd her and shinned up the dash and console, then he clean the tips and shinned the wheels up too. I know he had a great time at the dance and dinner in my baby... But it can home pretty clean so I asked him to take a few photos of it yesturday afternoon with the K100D and photoshop his favorites. So here is what he/I came up with...

P.S. I hope everyone enjoys and saves them if they wish! My son also said how nice of a car it is to drive after running around in the 17 year old Grand Prix! Tell me what you think as always, and Fly what about the C&G Calender this year? Hmmm maybe one of these will work? <_<

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know you have liked the outside not so much the inside. Anyways its feels like fall in Iowa for the first time since a cold spell in mid-Sept. The car cleaned up pretty nice and she needs a waxing before I take a trek to Des Moines this coming weekend.

Beautiful car. I loved the GXP Bonneville and would love to have one some day. Have you ever thought of finding a set of GXP wheels to go on it? You could rebadge it and no-one would be the wiser, haha. There is a guy with a silver GXP who lives in my neighborhood which a set of red line tires on it. That thing is hot. Make sure to post it on here if you are ever going to sell it.

Edited by scharmer05

Sounds like you want 'er. I would never ever put GXP wheels on it no way. I might tint the windows and but a K&N Intake in it and a Corsa exhuast and Intense chip and a brake upgrade but that is it. It will never be for sale as it will go on to my son who found the car on autotrader for me. Should I ever sell I would post it here, but don't count on it, trust me! If I ever find a deal on a GXP years down the road I might get one, but I repeat I am not putting GXP wheels on an SLE. That is wrong on such a rare car and the only year for this special styled SLE. Now dropping a N* in it would be more likely and that ain't happening! Thanks for the kind words.