Wish I had the money...

Check out these classics on Ebay right now. They're not going for a fortune but saddly I can't afford them. Always nice to dream though. :)

1961 Cadillac Coupe Deville

1961 Cadillac Fleetwood Limo

1955 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Holiday 88

2nd gen. Corvair

Saved the best of last! :wub:

1959 Buick Electra 225

I was pretty awestruck by, of all things, the BUICK script on the mirror:
Posted Image
Now that's what I call attention to detail.

Well, I wish I had the money for that damn Civic...

[post="29062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Let it go there will always be that car you want but you cant have it.

Mine was a 05 GTO for 17,000 because some idiot backed in to a parking poll at 10mph. I should of bought it, I would have to pulled some major cash out of my @ss tho.

B.V. are you serious buddy... we're talking about 1961 Coupe DeVilles and 1959 Electra 225s and you bring up the Civic? There's about three more million of those things. The automotive equivelant of a disposable camera. Come up here to Mass I'll show you two dozen for sale localy jus like it. I bet we can find one with those exact same rims within 15 miles of my house and if you're lucky if will also be green wiht a terrible gap between the bumper cover and fender. :rolleyes: Anyway... I'd trade my '68 Camaro, '86 Brougham AND the '79 Deville for that '59 Electra... I just love that car. It's calling out ot me. The patina on the hood and the big amber driving lights, the epitome of cool. I'd drive it just as is, a survivor. I'd wait another decade for a paint job. I love old classics wiht character. That car earned that faded paint. Like my buddy Ross said, can you imagine some 83 year old guy driving that to that dealership and saying to the salesman "I guess it's time for another one... had this here car since Dec. of 1958."

Sure looks like a real solid example. Seller didn't even clean it up (whitewalls, dash chrome, etc), so a good day's detail work would punch it up a notch. I can't stop looking at those giant aftermarket amber lights, tho- they'd have to go if it was mine. Has Triple Turibne trans- real good unit. '59s ride like a dream. It does take a bit of getting used to as far as how low you sit in it them tho (they still have flat front floors in '59). Worth more than $3K for an A/C-equipped 225 4-dr hardtop.

B.V. are you serious buddy... we're talking about 1961 Coupe DeVilles and 1959 Electra 225s and you bring up the Civic?

There's about three more million of those things. The automotive equivelant of a disposable camera. Come up here to Mass I'll show you two dozen for sale localy jus like it. I bet we can find one with those exact same rims within 15 miles of my house and if you're lucky if will also be green wiht a terrible gap between the bumper cover and fender.

What the hell is your problem?

In Brookville, Civics are rarity. I hardly ever see one. They are the equivelant of a limited edition Camara; 1 of 500 made. That's here. So I couldn't give a shit how many you see. So that means shut up about it. I like it. That is all that matters. If you don't like it, too bad. Go whine and put another decal on your Camaro. Which, btw (using your retarded logic), There's about three more million of... as well as Grand Ams. In fact, there actually is one for sale in Brookville. Exactly like mine. Green 95 GAGT coupe with a 5spd. It even has that stupid windshield sticker... I'll try to get pics of it, if you try to get pics of that Civic. :rolleyes:

So shut up... Please... Edited by blackviper8891

BV, cut down on the language, man. We all know what you mean.

B.V. are you serious buddy... we're talking about 1961 Coupe DeVilles and 1959 Electra 225s and you bring up the Civic?

There's about three more million of those things. The automotive equivelant of a disposable camera. Come up here to Mass I'll show you two dozen for sale localy jus like it. I bet we can find one with those exact same rims within 15 miles of my house and if you're lucky if will also be green wiht a terrible gap between the bumper cover and fender. 

Sixty8, God, chill out. BV was merely following the lines of your original post by also lamenting that there is a car out there that he wants (a new Civic) but doesn't have the finances for it right now. No different than if he said he wish he had the money for a Fiero or Solstice or whatever. There's no need to respond with an attack against a car he likes in the manner you did.

I really hate policing the forums like the old days, but apparently this is now necessary again...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on a more serious note...that monza is neat...and cheap enough too! cool car. seems like it is in decent shape...

Fly: sorry. you're right.

BV: just like I said last time you PM'd me, I've got nothing to say to you.

---smirks--- A civic: one of 500 made. I think they bake them in a hughe oven in batches of 10,000 :P Edited by Sixty8panther

This Corvette is pretty affordable

for Bill Gates.

BTW, BV: total production of 1st gen. Camaros: (1966-1970) less than 750,000. That's about 2,250,000 less than you're estiamte assuming EVERY single one survived.

Civic, which is now sold in approximately 160 nations and regions worldwide. Overseas production began in Indonesia in 1975, and Civic vehicles are now made in 11 countries, including North America, Europe, Asia and South America. Total cumulative production of Civic models at the end of calendar 2004 was approximately 16 million units—making it one of the most popular models in Honda history.

just a little FYI. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif Edited by Sixty8panther

C'mon Fly, wouldn't you rather have one of these instead of your Aurora? :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

maybe instead of a '68 Camaro I'll restore one of these: :ph34r:

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Here's another sexy classic Honda.

Posted Image

:rolleyes:

BTW, BV: total production of 1st gen. Camaros: (1966-1970) less than 750,000. That's about 2,250,000 less than you're estiamte assuming EVERY single one survived

You posted total Civic production, not for just one gen. So why should you only post first gen production for the Camaro?

Like Fly said, let it go. I like a certain Civic and you just want to bitch about it.