Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flybrian

A note about site updates...

7 posts in this topic

First off, I'd like to apologize for the lack of frontpage updates in the past week and also the long delay on the Miami show report which does contain some interesting and exclusive information. The simple fact is I've just been swamped at work, occasionally being the only one in the office for a few hours at a time for a variety of reasons. And though it started out as simply helping out by taking photos of cars and posting details of them, the job has quickly matured into a real position as Internet Sales Manager (we only have 25 cars and a staff of 5, but regardless...:P) as well as handling so much other stuff. Its really a compliment to me that I'm entrusted with so much responsibility after only a few weeks, so its definitely appreciated.

Enough about that. My point here is just to remind everyone that now that things have calmed down a bit, expect regular updates again to the frontpage, hot topics, design comp, etc. Also, if you haven't submitted photos for our calendar, for the love of God do it! :D

That explains the lack of updates...SHAME ON YOU!!!111!!! :P

I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to have a calender devoted to survivors of The Curse?

First off, I'd like to apologize for the lack of frontpage updates in the past week and also the long delay on the Miami show report which does contain some interesting and exclusive information. The simple fact is I've just been swamped at work, occasionally being the only one in the office for a few hours at a time for a variety of reasons. And though it started out as simply helping out by taking photos of cars and posting details of them, the job has quickly matured into a real position as Internet Sales Manager (we only have 25 cars and a staff of 5, but regardless...:P) as well as handling so much other stuff. Its really a compliment to me that I'm entrusted with so much responsibility after only a few weeks, so its definitely appreciated.

Enough about that. My point here is just to remind everyone that now that things have calmed down a bit, expect regular updates again to the frontpage, hot topics, design comp, etc. Also, if you haven't submitted photos for our calendar, for the love of God do it! :D

Speaking of which can you take Camino's post of my goat from the rear quarter and submit it for me? i can seem to get anything photo related to work on the site for me...

sounds like you could use another mod....

I'll take the cake! I mean job....

I can promise that the upcoming month or so off I have for winter break will produce at least a few new articles/commentary on my part.

The writing courses I'm currently taking have eaten up most of my free time, but only about a week remains for each. :)

That explains the lack of updates...SHAME ON YOU!!!111!!! :P

I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to have a calender devoted to survivors of The Curse?

:yes:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0