Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bimmer325

Chevrolet Tahoe Refresh

9 posts in this topic

Images of this Tahoe-based prototype are a rarity, but I found it interesting.

Why wasn't the current Tahoe given a mid-cycle refresh along the lines of this prototype?

Posted Image

I actually kind of like it...except for the fact that this is most definitely a chop.

Are we sure this is real and not a Vince Burlapp photoshop? Maybe they put it through clinics and it didn't do well. I personally don't think it looks too good.

Yeah, that was an old chop taking "original" Avalanche front nose pieces and then matching them with a new chrome bumper onto a Tahoe. Definately looked interesting, though, and shows what the '03+ Silverado nose should have looked like if done properly.

I don't like it. I think it's too soft looking and the front styling doesn't match the rest of the car. It's LHD, though.

Looks pretty good with the Avalanche front end.

I was going to say that that is Mexico's version of the Suburban, except the front bumpers don't match.  So, now it looks like a chop.

[post="29652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nope, TOTALLY different front end. The Mexican Suburban uses what used to be the '03-05 Silverado front end, and this picture above is nothing more than a chop taking a Tahoe and then putting on the front grille area and lights from an original cladded Avalanche (that's why it actually looks kinda cool... http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif ) and a basic bumper that's most likely the one stock on the Tahoe--all of that is just kind of melted together then.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0