GM leads race for car and truck of the year awards.

But I thought GM builds crap, according to most of the media. I think GM will in the truck and car segments. I just hope this helps overall sales. Does everyone remember last year when the Aura won, well it didn't necessarily turn into sales. Hopefully this time it will shed more light on all of GM's great products and give them a boost.

But I thought GM builds crap, according to most of the media. I think GM will in the truck and car segments. I just hope this helps overall sales. Does everyone remember last year when the Aura won, well it didn't necessarily turn into sales. Hopefully this time it will shed more light on all of GM's great products and give them a boost.

That's because when GM wins it's biased, because obviously the NORTH AMERICAN auto show will pick them. They're based in North America. Maybe if it won awards in Tokyo it wouldn't be biased.

That's because when GM wins it's biased, because obviously the NORTH AMERICAN auto show will pick them. They're based in North America. Maybe if it won awards in Tokyo it wouldn't be biased.

And Honda and Toyota has won how many car of the year awards in Detroit? I don't think it is to biased toward the Detroit companies. I hated every lost to each at Detroit.

They will never win in Tokyo as Japans market is biased to keeping many lower priced cars out below BMW and Benz.