Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew Dowdell

Politics

7 posts in this topic

With this election season already well underway some of the candidates say awesome things regardless of what you think of their political views.....

Last night Hilary got Obampwned

whatever.

(see my sig)

This isn't to favor one candidate over the other. This is about the zingers that some candidate can sling. Ron Paul has had some great ones also, I just haven't found them on Youtube yet.

This isn't to favor one candidate over the other. This is about the zingers that some candidate can sling. Ron Paul has had some great ones also, I just haven't found them on Youtube yet.

I know everyone loves zingers. I do too, but imagine a debate between any "front runner" democrat and RP. ....holding back some comments...

it's just that when you focus on the zingers.. the real substance of politics is lost, that's all.

an interview w/ paul is on PBS at 8:30 EST tonight.

I know everyone loves zingers. I do too, but imagine a debate between any "front runner" democrat and RP. ....holding back some comments...

it's just that when you focus on the zingers.. the real substance of politics is lost, that's all.

an interview w/ paul is on PBS at 8:30 EST tonight.

One from Ron Paul that I really liked went like this:

Moderator asked Romney about pre-emptively attacking Iran without authorization from Congress and Romney answered:

"Well I would call in the lawyers and advisors and determine if we were allowed to do so..."

Ron Paul rebutted:

"How about we look at the Constitution?! It's written right there!"

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0