Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Roger that!

ocnblu

Well thank you very much guys! I appreciate the birthday greetings. :thumbsup:

Today, as with most of my birthdays, was pretty much an uneventful day. The wife allowed me to sleep in a little, and then there were some housekeeping chores and stuff to do to get ready for Christmas. We were suppose to go to HersheyPark yesterday to take the little guy to see the "Christmas Candy Lane" decorations throughout the park, but with rain expected and colder temps, we decided not to take the 2 hour ride out. So a little bit of what I was expecting all week for my birthday celebrations didn't happen. We did go out to a late lunch today to one of my favorite little Mexican places, and it was a great time. The wife needed to stop by the mall (Cherry Hill Mall, for those that know of it), and needless to say I now know why we finish our Christmas shopping before the 23rd!!! My family and close nieghbors came over for cake this evening and I got some nice presents (a new Fossil watch <I really like Fossil watches - I'm addicted to them!>, the GM Futurliner book I posted about in the Merchandise thread, some new clothes, and the never-returned gift - CASH!). So in the end it was a nice day and I now get to enjoy my 33rd year of existence on this planet. :lol:

Again, thanks for thinking of me today!