Ever just want to chuck it all?

K.C.

A "heated encounter", eh? Sounds like both of you were "in heat".:AH-HA_wink:

Yes, I am thinking about chucking everything as well. I've been studying the Chevrolet HHR all weekend... and I've been studying cottage and cabin house plans. My dream is to buy a piece of ground in the country and build a simple cottage with solar heat.

Yes, I am thinking about chucking everything as well. I've been studying the Chevrolet HHR all weekend... and I've been studying cottage and cabin house plans. My dream is to buy a piece of ground in the country and build a simple cottage with solar heat.

Me? Naw, it was an argument with my kid. He needs to grow up.

I know how you feel. I wouldn't sell my house. I wouldn't sell my house. I love it. If I didn't, I'd build me one on the land I am development. Tree huggers, come get me! I'm one of those horrible real estate developers you're always reading about!

The cottage sounds great in the country! HHR's are nice cars . I saw two HHR Panels yesterday. Liked the look of them. I can see the HHR sales rising with gas prices because they offer loads of room and utility and good gas mileage.

Hmm, don't you own an Avalanche and a C6, KC? What more could you want?!

Yes, I do. I love the C6, but I get mad when I can't drive it because of the winter weather. The Av I have pretty much lost interest in. I ordered a new Acadia this past week to replace it. I need something with more utility on the inside since I've added a St. Bernard named Lars to my pack of dogs. I hope a Newfie, Berner, and Bernard will fit ok into an Acadia.

The C6 I'm thinking of trading it on an 09 CTS-V so I can have a sports car and a sedan daily summer driver in one. I haven't decided yet. The Acadia will be the all weather vehicle.

The problem with trading the C6 is that today when I said, "Ok, I'm gonna do it!" I got this stupid angel on one shoulder that says, "You can't do that, they mean so much to you." Damn this taking cars personally B.S!

Don't you already live in the country? I mean downtown Amishville, PA, oops, I mean Lancaster, PA, is not exactly downtown Filth-A-Delphia, PA. :smilewide:

I live in a development installed on the outskirts of the city in the mid-80's, on a cul-de-sac. It's fairly quiet here most of the time, but pastoral memories of growing up on a 300-acre farm are with me all the time. Ah, to be able to pee off my deck if I want to...

And a base model HHR is pretty well-equipped... HHR LS with roof rails, $16,900 or so, MSRP (before the certain heavy discount)... then all I'd need are the 17" chrome split-spoke Chevy Accessory rims to set it off instead of the crappy wheelcovers. Imperial Blue with Ebony interior.

You know, just take every car in the slot to the dealer and say, "I'll trade this one for that one, and this one for that one"?

*grins*

That certainly would be nice.....if the dealers had something I wanted ;).

Even so, I get that urge sometimes to get something new....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"It's only a matter of time" ... Mariah Carey ... 'Always Be My Baby'

I wont give up what I have except when it comes time to give the Equinox back. Dont know what I will get next time. Maybe I will get an Aveo. Trying to keep the old cars rust free means not driving them in the winter salt. The Bonneville will work though in a pinch. Found out yesterday though that I do NOT want to run the Caprice in snow. I had it sitting outside so I could get the insulating and drywalling done. Unfortunatly it snowed so the Caprice was full of snow. Got the bright idea to drive it and get the snow off of it. You would think it would work pretty well the way the Bonneville does but I was WAY wrong!! The Caprice slides all over the place in snow. The tires are brand new.