Pontiac Vibe on the Road

As I was leaving the gym in the east end of Toronto friday night, out of the corner of my eye I see something I haven't seen (and hadn't expected too see for a while yet) on the road yet, a new Vibe.

I don't know if it had been brought to the vehicle licensing office that was in the mall for some reason or if the Detroit engineer was just up for the scenic beauty that is Scarborough :lol:

IMAGE_113.jpg

I tried to take a few pictures, but this is the only one that turned out. While it was dark, I got a decent look inside and liked what I saw

I doubt this is actually a local model, since there's no front plate holder. Or maybe the dealer hasn't installed it yet.

Did you peek inside to see if the gauge cluster was KM/H or MPH?

And as far as I know, this location didn't do vehicle licensing. That's a DriveTest centre that deals with driver's licenses only. Maybe this was City Buick's car.

Edited by ToniCipriani

I doubt this is actually a local model, since there's no front plate holder. Or maybe the dealer hasn't installed it yet.

Did you peek inside to see if the gauge cluster was KM/H or MPH?

And as far as I know, this location didn't do vehicle licensing. That's a DriveTest centre that deals with driver's licenses only. Maybe this was City Buick's car.

it definitely wasn't local. it was from Michigan and had a Manufacturer plate on it.

Can't believe somebody actually recognized the lot from the crappy picture :lol:

Of all the places in Canada to make somebody from Detroit feel right at home, Scarborough just might be the one. :AH-HA_wink:

its funny cause its true. Beofre I moved tehre my g/f kept telling me how it wasn't dangerous. That night, the first 3 stories were about a stabbing, a shooting and a street race that ended up in death, all in Scarberia.

After I moved, I told my friends to get me a bulletproof jacket as a house warming present haha