Oracle of Delphi

Autoblog picks the best debuts of New York Auto Show

12 posts in this topic

May not have been mentioned, but they were shown more often than the 5 that were mentioned. :)

They could only do one Pontiac. To do otherwise wouldn't be fair to the others. :lol: They chose the most stylish in their eyes.

Is it just me, or does the KIA Koup look like a next-gen RSX would?

Edited by C.H.U.D.

According to the poll, though, readers choose the Hyundai Genesis coupe as their favorite... a RWD AFFORDABLE COUPE... so, what's up with that?

According to the poll, though, readers choose the Hyundai Genesis coupe as their favorite... a RWD AFFORDABLE COUPE... so, what's up with that?

Autoblog readers love Asian cars that sound like they might be about something....?

It's these taunting headlines and posts of PCS's that I take particular issue with.

Rather than posting about which cars were voted most popular, the headline describes one of the many that didn't make the most popular list.....with the specific intention of taunting certain members.

It's these taunting headlines and posts of PCS's that I take particular issue with.

Rather than posting about which cars were voted most popular, the headline describes one of the many that didn't make the most popular list.....with the specific intention of taunting certain members.

A-MEN!

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

His actions are a disgrace to General Motors and I would hope that he is being watched by the people that actually matter.

(Politics)

Edited by Oldsmoboi

Well, I'd harbor a guess that the GXP version isn't exactly newsworthy in the same manner that the G8 ORIGINALLY was newsworthy.....being the GXP is basically just another model of the G8......

In other words....G8 in general has already had it's (well-deserved) day in the spotlight.....??

still 3 of them were kia, suzuki, and hyundai... are these people deprived?

Not necessarily.......I have my reservations about Suzuki......but don't discount either of the Koreans. They aren't perfect, but they've come way further in the last 15 years than I think ANYONE could ever have predicted......

Well, I'd harbor a guess that the GXP version isn't exactly newsworthy in the same manner that the G8 ORIGINALLY was newsworthy.....being the GXP is basically just another model of the G8......

In other words....G8 in general has already had it's (well-deserved) day in the spotlight.....??

My gut tells me it has something to do with the G8 being perceived as a (late) Charger/300 response by those that know the biz and reinforces the idea that Pontiac is irrelevant to the internet generation.

The Camaro has a base/history to get out the vote..the G8 not so much.

It is an oversight, IMO, but I certainly can see how it happened. Scary days, my friends.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead