• Welcome Guest!

Founded in 2001, CheersandGears.com is one of the oldest continuously running automotive enthusiast communities on the net. 

Sign in to follow this  
Satty

Wish list

I think you know which one I like. :chevy:

I think you know which one I like. :chevy:

C3 prices are getting pretty high, unless you want a total restoration, I have a feeling C4s are heading that route, they're not cheap anyways. A '90+ roadster is the only way I'd want to get into a C4,

C3 prices are getting pretty high, unless you want a total restoration, I have a feeling C4s are heading that route, they're not cheap anyways. A '90+ roadster is the only way I'd want to get into a C4,

I hear that. Even the less desirable 73-82 models are seeing their prices go up. People are buying them up because all the 68-72s are spoken for.

Seriously, though, this one is beautiful, and it's a Florida roadster so it's less likely to be beat to snot. A little high with the mileage, but if you're not planning on getting rid of it, who cares? LT1s will run a long, long time. Interior is fantastic for the mileage of the car. This was someone's pride and joy. I love how white/red looks on both the C4s and C5s.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook