Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wildcat

What car is this?

9 posts in this topic

I apologize if it's so obvious it will bite me, but what car is this, picture on GM's corporate website?

Some sort of Cadillac?

click here

Interesting how they went to the trouble of highlighting (or making stand out) those interior controls in blue.

[ EDIT ] No, wait, a different vehicle comes up everytime you click on the site. The one I'm asking about is a gray-ish two-door, with a sculpted side, a vent in the fender, and seems small.

Edited by wildcat

Is it pretty close to the window? That is a Cadillac CTS Coupe Concept shown this year at Detriot. Coming out in 2009 some time I think.

Its the CTS Coupe.

Yes, thank you, gentlemen!

I guess the vehicle photos come up in some (random?) rotation, and included a GMC on a road near blurred green grass; a white GMC hybrid in a forest; a Saab on a road near mountains; a blue speedometer; a Chevy Volt; a Malibu; a clay 4-door; a Cadillac CTS wagon??? with a sunroof and, from above, it makes it look like a pointy taillight; and the _______ mystery vehicle. Thanks for identifying it.

I like how they are including the pillarless section in t he photo. :AH-HA_wink:

Yar! had to click it like 10 times before it finally came around. sweet pic though

I apologize if it's so obvious it will bite me, but what car is this, picture on GM's corporate website?

Some sort of Cadillac?

click here

Interesting how they went to the trouble of highlighting (or making stand out) those interior controls in blue.

[ EDIT ] No, wait, a different vehicle comes up everytime you click on the site. The one I'm asking about is a gray-ish two-door, with a sculpted side, a vent in the fender, and seems small.

I kind of expected someone to beat me to this one. It is NOT the Cadillac CTS coupe, which has a front end that is obviously related to the CTS sedan...and this one is different. There's that...and the Buick logo on the floor.

This is the Buick Riviera concept that was first shown in China.

Hudson: We must be looking at two different images. With the one I asked about, the floor cannot be seen. (And I like to think I'd know the Buick Riviera Concept.) Also, when I mentioned the interior controls in blue, this is not like the Riviera's. These are just a horizontal row of buttons in blue which can be seen through the right passenger window.

Hudson: We must be looking at two different images. With the one I asked about, the floor cannot be seen. (And I like to think I'd know the Buick Riviera Concept.) Also, when I mentioned the interior controls in blue, this is not like the Riviera's. These are just a horizontal row of buttons in blue which can be seen through the right passenger window.

Sorry. The only picture I saw was the one in your signiture. Obviously, not the one you were talking about.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room