Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Spring Roamings

Gave the Cutlass it's first bath since October and figured some pictures were in order.

The paint color looks fabulous when wet.

cutlassspringwashpaint1.jpg

cutlassspringwashpaint2.jpg

And now, the aforementioned Brookvillian roamings.

cutlassspringwashyo4.jpg

cutlassspringwashyo1.jpg

cutlassspringwashyo5.jpg

cutlassspringwashyo3.jpg

cutlassspringwashyo2.jpg

cutlassspringwashyo6.jpg

cutlassspringwashyo8.jpg

cutlassspringwashyo9.jpg

cutlassspringwashyo7.jpg

The photography isn't the best. I meant to take these in more daylight but washing it turned out to be an all day job. It was a dirty little Beast. Also, I really need to upgrade to a better camera. The annoying auto-focus and inability to take a non-blurry picture in low light is beginning to get on my nerves.

Also, yes, next time I take pictures of the Cutlass with the lights on, I should probably make sure they all light up first. :P

Edited by blackviper8891

Too bad there are the issues with it because it looks pretty darn good. Still would be a good one to do a restoration on for the right person. Like I said, the carburetor is the root of most of your problems.

Too bad there are the issues with it because it looks pretty darn good. Still would be a good one to do a restoration on for the right person. Like I said, the carburetor is the root of most of your problems.

The carburetor is but one problem, technically. :P

Yep, a better camera would do wonders, especially since you're getting noise in the low light photos.

Yes, the ISO is excessively low, the auto-focus is pathetic, and overall it just doesn't satisfy me. Most of the pictures I take with it could be so much better. However, I have taken some pretty good pictures with it. Everything has to be just right, though. One of my favorites from my personal photography is this picture I took last summer.

flowerpower8.jpg