I ran out of razor blades, so this will have to do...

Nick

Impulse purchase to help ease the pain...

Been f@#king stressed and depressed for the past month or so...don't know why.

Yesterday I was in a $h!ty mood...Watching Indy and ALMS with my dad brought my mood up a little bit, but I was still pretty down.

My buddy picked up an RC car the other day which quickly refueled my desire for one...I've always wanted one, but never really pursued it too much. I figured now was as good a time as ever to pick one up...to pick me up. So I did.

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

Sorry about any repeated/similar images and shoddy image quality...I took a lot of pictures (many more other than these) mostly as practice to get to know how camera settings function a bit better...I'm a newb when it comes to cameras...Surprising considering my dad is pretty competent with them...gotta take some lessons.

Wow... Sunday i went out and dropped $360 on a nitro Ofna 1/8 scale LX one. i felt the itch and bought one to add to the collection.

HPI makes a good truck but watch the front A-arms and spur gears. I have quite a few of them i will try to get some pics up tomorrow. currently have 7. used to race several years ago electric carpet on road with my Team assciated TC3.

one thing to rember RC=Money pit. Never let freinds drive them. Never try to Show off they will break it will cost you lot of money. Electrics replace motor brushes often! unless its brushless. GPmakes the best battery for the buck.

Any questions ask i know a couple pro drivers the race them. they are always in so cal racing.

Wow... Sunday i went out and dropped $360 on a nitro Ofna 1/8 scale LX one. i felt the itch and bought one to add to the collection.

HPI makes a good truck but watch the front A-arms and spur gears. I have quite a few of them i will try to get some pics up tomorrow. currently have 7. used to race several years ago electric carpet on road with my Team assciated TC3.

one thing to rember RC=Money pit. Never let freinds drive them. Never try to Show off they will break it will cost you lot of money. Electrics replace motor brushes often! unless its brushless. GPmakes the best battery for the buck.

Any questions ask i know a couple pro drivers the race them. they are always in so cal racing.

Hah...was planning on going brushless...sidewinder motor/esc. I'll probably go lipo as well, and maybe look into some AE shocks and deans connectors for the cables. I don't have much interest in racing...not too hardcore into it. I just wanted something I could mess around with here and there. I have a friend with a nitro, and that thing is way more than what I want to deal with. I like the idea of just tossing a battery in the electric and taking off.