Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RJB

STS-V

3 posts in this topic

I was on my way out of work(GM) and I passed a black STS-V on the way out. Damn did that car look good! Amazing looking when you see one out on the street away from the show circuit or in a building at work amongst other cars.

I was on my way out of work(GM) and I passed a black STS-V on the way out. Damn did that car look good! Amazing looking when you see one out on the street away from the show circuit or in a building at work amongst other cars.

[post="34386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'd love to see one in person. Hey, I'd love to just see the Cadillac Website up with the STS-V and XLR-V webpages finally up!

[post="34386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Last time I went to see my brother in FL the first car that got my attention at the airport parking lot was a black STS. It looks great! I love the contrast of those red taillights against the black paint.

Too bad Euro STS and SRX get blacked out taillights............

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room