Sign in to follow this  
RJB

STS-V

I was on my way out of work(GM) and I passed a black STS-V on the way out. Damn did that car look good! Amazing looking when you see one out on the street away from the show circuit or in a building at work amongst other cars.

I was on my way out of work(GM) and I passed a black STS-V on the way out. Damn did that car look good! Amazing looking when you see one out on the street away from the show circuit or in a building at work amongst other cars.

[post="34386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'd love to see one in person. Hey, I'd love to just see the Cadillac Website up with the STS-V and XLR-V webpages finally up!

[post="34386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Last time I went to see my brother in FL the first car that got my attention at the airport parking lot was a black STS. It looks great! I love the contrast of those red taillights against the black paint.

Too bad Euro STS and SRX get blacked out taillights............

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook