Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

1941 Chrysler

10 posts in this topic

Posted this just because it's such a beautiful coupe. It's a look that I associate with the now misused term coupe.

41chryslercoupemm9.jpg

41buickcoupeep5.jpg

That's what you call some w-i-d-e whitewalls!

P.S. - I still like the Pontiac Grand Prix in your signature better.

>>"It's a look that I associate with the now misused term coupe."<<

And well you should- this has one thing in common with a 2008 Corvette- both correctly identified as coupes.

After enough bombardment of 'fast-n-loose' marketing RE "coupe", I am more & more pushed to embrace the strict physical definition instead.

An aquaintance is picking up a '41 Plymouth 2-dr... not sure yet if it's a coupe or 2-dr sedan. I'm supposed to sell off some spare parts- this car is a driver tho. '41 Plymouth 2-drs are among my favorite period MoPars. Here's a 'shelled' one a buddy owned a few years back; I was falling in love as is, love the truncated fenders and this one had mad patina. Ain't the proportions F'in perfect?? :

110-1011-2.jpg

Edited by balthazar

>>"It's a look that I associate with the now misused term coupe."<<

And well you should- this has one thing in common with a 2008 Corvette- both correctly identified as coupes.

After enough bombardment of 'fast-n-loose' marketing RE "coupe", I am more & more pushed to embrace the strict physical definition instead.

An aquaintance is picking up a '41 Plymouth 2-dr... not sure yet if it's a coupe or 2-dr sedan. I'm supposed to sell off some spare parts- this car is a driver tho. '41 Plymouth 2-drs are among my favorite period MoPars. Here's a 'shelled' one a buddy owned a few years back; I was falling in love as is, love the truncated fenders and this one had mad patina. Ain't the proportions F'in perfect?? :

110-1011-2.jpg

Perfection. Love that Plymouth.

Gorgeous, but I vote for the Grand Prix, too. :wub:

[ You can keep the girl, though.]

Edited by CARBIZ

Notice that her perky breast area sort of matches the perky points on the from of the GP?

Edited by HarleyEarl

Well not until you pointed it out. :AH-HA_wink:

I wonder how she got them through the sunroof...or did she have them put on after she was already standing on the seat? :unsure:

You guys are getting me sidetracked with Linda's bosom and it's really not like me to cleave to it.

When you look at that photo, doesn't it sort of look like she's Helen of Troy or some Greek queen/goddess in a chariot?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0