Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

My phone is flaking out

I'm pretty sure its a network issue (AT&T) but I keep getting text messages. Thats normal, I use about 2000/month, but I keep getting the same messages over and over. It started this afternoon with a co-worker texting me, I got it three times. I thought it odd, and went on. Then it happened again. And again, dozens of times over a couple of hours. Then it got really weird, because now I keep getting the same messages I was getting 5-7 hours ago. One text came with time stamps of 5:20, 5:21 and 5:21 then again at 10:50, 10:50 and 10:51. I have unlimted texting, so if it keeps up, it wont cost me, but its really annoying, since my text alert is, "PC Load Letter, what the f@#k does that mean?" and I've heard it like 10 times since I started typing this.

Satty the exact same thing happened on my last phone, which was a Samsung... It would also drop calls randomly in the middle of the city, and would give me voicemails ten days late. I complained to my service provider (Rogers Wireless) and they gave me a new Motorola KRZR K1 and I'm not having any of the above problems any more.

I have unlimted texting, so if it keeps up, it wont cost me, but its really annoying, since my text alert is, "PC Load Letter, what the f@#k does that mean?" and I've heard it like 10 times since I started typing this.

It means you need to load a ream of 8x11.5" paper into the actual cell phone.

Seriously, call AT&T. I have never heard someone enjoy their service.

I need to replace my phone at some point. The thing kills the battery from a full charge in no more than 6 hours. i think part of it is because the backlight won't always turn off when the phone is closed. I can get a really good discount on a replacement if I "loose it". :scratchchin: