Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Pics from the All Camaro & Chevy Show

zhawk

Well, the 08 All Camaro and Chevy show is done and it was a blast. XXX Drive-In in Issaquah is a fun place for a show.

Here is the winner of the best of show for Chevys (other than Camaros)

100_0682.jpg

Head HERE for more pics.

Enjoy

From what I can see that gorgeous (& tastefully hot rodded) '35 Chevrolet deserves the prize. :wub:

As always, first gen. Camaros are by far the coolest. Def. a more

awesome gen. than ALL others combined!

Oh, and of course that Holden is quite a treat on this side of the pond. :thumbs_up:

Oh, and of course that Holden is quite a treat on this side of the pond. :thumbs_up:

I talked with the owner for about a half hour, very cool guy. He was very proud of his baby and took wonderful care of it.

That's one of the best parts of shows like this, meeting the people.

Next big one for us, Hot August Nights, classic car overload.

Sorry about that everyone. We had an attack on our website.

It took me a couple of hours this morning to fix but the link works now.

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any further problems with it.

Dan

Those attacks really drive me nuts, although I am now where I can filter out the crap and get the club's website back pretty quickly. Not bad for an amatuer, learning on the fly.

We took Tammy's 90 Vette. They show director said they had no C4 Vettes last year and he wanted a good mix. With gas the price it is we decided on just 1 car this year for this show.

100_0647.jpg

BTW, our club president told me to take down a couple of pics because they had Fords in them. I guess our show director allowed a couple of Chevy powered Fords in. I figure if they were in the show they go on the gallery. The pics are still up. He's not too happy with me right now.