Sign in to follow this  
XP715

Mustard Yellow never looked so good

10 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks...6.c0.m245.l1318

This is everything I want in a Suburban with exception of maybe a 4-speed. Completely stripped out. Power NOTHING. Three vinyl benches. Rubber floors. No privacy glass. Barn doors. And a big nasty 454 mated to a Turbo 400 with a 12-bolt. Yeahhhhh buddy!

You need to get out of town, right now. That thing is amazing! What a treat to see such a clean example.

Looks like it's in GREAT condition!

Is that one of the side-saddle gas tanks, though? Because if so, boo. That thing is freaking PIMP!

I'd like to meet whoever it was that walked into a Chevrolet dealership in 1973 and ordered this and then took such meticulous care of it for all these years. Save for a new set of tires and a cheesy homemade console that can easily be removed and thrown in the trash (step one if I ever got a hold of the truck!), this thing is completely original. What a time capsule!

Looks like it's in GREAT condition!

Is that one of the side-saddle gas tanks, though? Because if so, boo. That thing is freaking PIMP!

Nope, not a saddle tank; all Suburbans have their fuel tanks mounted behind the rear axle, where the spare tire goes on the pickups. Suburbans have a spare tire well on the inside like a station wagon, remember?

Daaaaaamn.

Just got your "tight whips emergency" txt msg.

COPO-Burban indeed. :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this