Sign in to follow this  
ZL-1

Cadillac.com

6 posts in this topic

ZL-1    160
What's up with cadillac.com? I can access Euro and ME sites, but not the US site............ It loops on the Flash page where you pick the country............

Paolino    99

What's up with cadillac.com? I can access Euro and ME sites, but not the US site............ It loops on the Flash page where you pick the country............

[post="36072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I don't have a problem with it.. just checked it now. I'm using Firefox by the way.

ZL-1    160
Still doing the same: all pages work, except the US page :( On another note, good news for GMNA fans in Portugal! The 1st Cadillac/Corvette/Hummer dealer in Porto, Portugal opened a few days ago. They sold 3 or 4 Hummers on the first few days, even though it costs some 150.000 Euros over here. I'll have to drive up there one of these days to take a look at the cars B)

Paolino    99

Still doing the same: all pages work, except the US page :(

On another note, good news for GMNA fans in Portugal!
The 1st Cadillac/Corvette/Hummer dealer in Porto, Portugal opened a few days ago. They sold 3 or 4 Hummers on the first few days, even though it costs some 150.000 Euros over here. I'll have to drive up there one of these days to take a look at the cars  B)

[post="36829"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Whoah! €150.000 is insane!! To think what one could do with all that money rather than spend it on a car! :unsure:

ZL-1    160

Whoah!  €150.000  is insane!!  To think what one could do with all that money rather than spend it on a car!  :unsure:

[post="36831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Cars are taxed according to displacement over here. Bigger displacement = more tax :angry:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this