Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Ever have a toothache that kept you up all night?

8 posts in this topic

This tooth is killing me, and I was just at the dentist last week having my teeth cleaned. I've always suspected that they damage them while cleaning just to bring you back in.

Who wants to borrow some Vise-Grips (t)?

What are you putting in your mouth? :confused0071:

Try chewing aspirin. It worked for me when my wisdom teeth were coming in (before I had them yanked out.)

This tooth is killing me, and I was just at the dentist last week having my teeth cleaned. I've always suspected that they damage them while cleaning just to bring you back in.

I feel that way too. I had a problem with one of my teeth, that wasn't really bothering me much, and after the examination I now have sensitivity in that area (the dentist was poking around a lot with the pick too-thingy in that area!).

Never Know, could be referred pain from an oncoming heart attack

[/Frasier Reference]

If it's pressure and/or temperature sensitive, you might be heading for a root canal. I just went through one and I have another tooth that is beginning to show the same symptoms. Not a fun way to spend a bunch of money.

Never Know, could be referred pain from an oncoming heart attack

[/Frasier Reference]

Well Mr. Sunshine, let's hope not. Since I am fit, and ride my bike 10 miles per day. Damn dentist, canceled my appointment yesterday for today, he's going to be out of town until Monday. But I now have pain meds that last until next Thursday of next week. :smilewide:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0