Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

I have a question for the Mods

16 posts in this topic

Do you think we could have a section for XM? For those of us that may want to discuss shows on XM etc. Just a thought.

I listen only to XM in the USA and stream it to my computer everywhere else I may be.

I'd like to request a section in which we can discuss the merits of canned, instant, and jarred gravies v. homemade. Flavor, number of lumps, surface shimmer while heating on the stove, etc., are all important considerations when choosing a gravy.

I would like a section devoted entirely to the age old question of "Paper or Plastic".

I actually do have a meaningful thought though, what if we had a section devoted to car care? For example, members could share questions and advice for taking care of various aspects of their cars. What is a good wax brand, how the hell do you get tree sap off of paint, what do you use to clean off the carpeted floor mats and so on?

I'd like to request a section in which we can discuss the merits of canned, instant, and jarred gravies v. homemade. Flavor, number of lumps, surface shimmer while heating on the stove, etc., are all important considerations when choosing a gravy.

This from a man who whined about what his membership said, what was it ocn, "doesn't have a life"? And you whined about it for a week to every mod that would listen, then out of pitty, they gave you, C&G's Boldest Member! :AH-HA_wink:

"Pity" only has one "t", my little Mutton Chop.:smilewide: Edited by ocnblu

Thanks! But I was just correcting the mistakes of a younger member, much as you did for SS623 in the Air Compressor thread. We have to guide the children as much as we can.:smilewide:

Thanks! But I was just correcting the mistakes of a younger member, much as you did for SS623 in the Air Compressor thread. We have to guide the children as much as we can.:smilewide:

Thanks Gramps! :rotflmao:

Get off my lawn with your loud music! :angry:

I would like a section devoted entirely to the age old question of "Paper or Plastic".

I actually do have a meaningful thought though, what if we had a section devoted to car care? For example, members could share questions and advice for taking care of various aspects of their cars. What is a good wax brand, how the hell do you get tree sap off of paint, what do you use to clean off the carpeted floor mats and so on?

http://www.detailersclub.com is a great site for that purpose.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0