Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cubical-aka-Moltar

Biggest HUMMER dealer in US closes

9 posts in this topic

Hey I don't know if I posted this somewhere else, but Towbin Hummer, across the street from our Caddy store here on Sahara in LV is closing......and in it's place.....will be a SMART car franchise!

Talk about going from one extreme to the other.....

:D

Hey I don't know if I posted this somewhere else, but Towbin Hummer, across the street from our Caddy store here on Sahara in LV is closing......and in it's place.....will be a SMART car franchise!

Talk about going from one extreme to the other.....

:D

Yes, that's the one in the Jalopnik article. Since the SMART has removable body panels, maybe an entrepeneur can tool up a HUMMER nose for the SMART, and badge it as the HUMMER 0.5

Yes, that's the one in the Jalopnik article. Since the SMART has removable body panels, maybe an entrepeneur can tool up a HUMMER nose for the SMART, and badge it as the HUMMER 0.5

Dude....even as we speak.....today....the Hummer signs are down, and they've ALREADY replaced 3/4 of the fascia with the SMART design.....(they haven't torn down the quonssett hut section yet.)

It's called "SMART Centre of Las Vegas"

Dude....even as we speak.....today....the Hummer signs are down, and they've ALREADY replaced 3/4 of the fascia with the SMART design.....(they haven't torn down the quonssett hut section yet.)

It's called "SMART Centre of Las Vegas"

I guess one less dealer GM has to work against if it decides to close the brand.

He had room to inventory 100 Hummers. Now he can inventory 600 Smrts, on the same lot. Clever!

Interesting how it went from HUMMER (all caps) to smart (all lowercase)..

A couple guys went over there to check it out......supposedly he's sold out of fortwo's for two years!!!!!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0