Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LosAngeles

G6 and GP sedans actually can fit adults!!

5 posts in this topic

Bumping around a National rental lot today, I decided to sit in the backs of the G6 and GP sedans, to see if I was right about how I felt when I sat in one at a dealer. Turns out that, without moonrooves, the headroom back there actually ain't half bad. Same with the GP...I actually still had a harder time in the back of the new Impala, even without moonroof, than I did in the GP. So maybe it's simply that GM really needs to work on making their retractable rooves take less headroom. I don't know, I need to test that theory with a base STS....

Try the back of a civic. Even I had to move my head down to fit and I'm only 5'8".

Try sitting in the back of the Grand Prix with the front seat moved more than half way back. And try sitting in that park bench hard back seat for more than an hour.

Bumping around a National rental lot today, I decided to sit in the backs of the G6 and GP sedans, to see if I was right about how I felt when I sat in one at a dealer.

Turns out that, without moonrooves, the headroom back there actually ain't half bad.

Same with the GP...I actually still had a harder time in the back of the new Impala, even without moonroof, than I did in the GP.

So maybe it's simply that GM really needs to work on making their retractable rooves take less headroom.

I don't know, I need to test that theory with a base STS....

[post="36561"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

The G6 is a very roomy car, the rear seat has limo like leg room!

Worse yet, try sitting in the back seat of a New Beetle. If you're over 5'8" you'll concuss yourself every time the driver hits the gas...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room