Well, I got a call tonight...

...from one of the major party candidates volunteers. It really doesn't matter which one.

They wanted to know if "they could count on my support".

When I said that I was undecided, the volunteer was at a loss for words. It was as if she couldn't fathom the idea.

I can't stand sheep.

You're not alone Camino, check out some polls from the last few elections, a lot of voters (at least claim to) make up their mind the day of the election. A significant portion (again, claim to) make up their mind within a week. Why the phone banker would be confused by this is beyond me.

She was at a complete loss for words at my nuetral response. It was actually dead air for a few seconds before she managed a weak "thank you" and "goodbye". I expected maybe a polite attempt to get my support for her candidate, or "well, I hope you see it our way", or maybe "that other guy is no good because".

There was just... nothing.

Very odd.