2008 Fall Carlisle

9000 vendor spots, 1000 cars for sale, 1500 show cars.

Mapquest sez yer about 193 miles from Hershey (I'm 136), but if you can get a few together to split the gas, it's well worth it to see stuff you'll never see anywhere else. Oh, if you swing going, wear comfortable walking shoes :

aerial2003.jpg

That's all? Battery run down? ;)

Yer '58 Edsel grille is a '59, BTW... not that more than 6 people care, but you are on a car-oriented board with that ID.

Going out to Hershey this week/weekend ?

Good catch on the Edsel grille. I'm fixing it right now.

Funny you should mention the battery. I didn't find a whole lot to photograph...unless you count all of the second-generation F-bodies for sale (you read it here first: 2nd gen F-bodies are future collectibles). And when I went to take my first picture, the rechargables weren't charged...so I had to buy a new set of Duracells.

The batteries will be charged for Hershey this Saturday. That picture you have of Hershey is great...but it's small; the show has grown since 2003.

See you Saturday!

Cool stuff Hudson, some o the photos only open half way though.

That Cadillac Model B was delicious. Your friend's DeSoto is very

nice as well.... but a Porsche 928 w/out Frog Eyes, that aint right.

Cool stuff Hudson, some o the photos only open half way though.

That Cadillac Model B was delicious. Your friend's DeSoto is very

nice as well.... but a Porsche 928 w/out Frog Eyes, that aint right.

There are a number of vehicles on there that "ain't right." But that's what I focus on...how many restored '57 Chevys can you look at?

Which pictures didn't open properly for you?

I can't wait for Saturday! Even though the show starts today (Wednesday), I believe it's vendors and car corral (for sale) only until Saturday when the show cars (juding) show up. And there's been changes since that picture in 2003; 90% of the vendors are on blacktop, and the gold course to the bottom right is no longer a golf course and is used for the show cars on Saturday. I'm approximately 125 miles away from Hershey, and leaving at 5/5:30 AM will get me there in under 2 hours (usually 1:45). Did I say that I can't wait?!?!

Hey Hudson,

Cool pics. One of these days I will get to a Carlisle show. The FGMCC held its Eastern Meet there one year....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"We're outta here" ... Steve Azar ... 'I Don't Have To Be Me 'Til Monday'

• 4 weeks later...