A Horse With No Name

Toyota-now I've seen it all...

4 posts in this topic

Driving home from work today, I was passed by a late model Camry..painted medium metallic Subaru blue, with a big assed wing, STI stickers, a fart can exhaust, SUBARU decals on the windshield and sides, and a body kit.

...and yes it was a Camry, not the current WRX

Amazing. One can only hope this was a movie stunt car for stand in duty for someone smart enough not to destroy a real WRX.

Chris

Driving home from work today, I was passed by a late model Camry..painted medium metallic Subaru blue, with a big assed wing, STI stickers, a fart can exhaust, SUBARU decals on the windshield and sides, and a body kit.

...and yes it was a Camry, not the current WRX

Amazing. One can only hope this was a movie stunt car for stand in duty for someone smart enough not to destroy a real WRX.

Chris

Wow... a few years ago, I saw a late '90s Camry in dark green (it seems to have been a very common color) with a GT-R badge on the rear and a fart can exhaust, and NISMO decals. Still had the Toyota badging.

Similarily bizzaro, I used to see in Denver occasionally a worn late '80s Chevy Camaro IROC-Z Type R (Type R badges and a Honda 'H' on the nose)..

Or the Chrysler 300M Mach 1 I saw in Akron a few years ago..

That is stupid on many levels and for many reasons, but esp. since a late model Camry costs

about the same as the car this one was trying to emulate. Not that a Ford Probe with Ferrari

emblems is rational or any less of a waste of time, but at least the end result is based on a car

that is unobtainable to the retard willing to spend $500 on custom vinyl.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor