Hazard lights

Satty

I haven't needed to use them yet, but the hazard lights on my LeSabre dont work. The turn signals work just fine, the hazards, not so much. I assume its a relay issue (similar problems with my old '87 Dakota) but I'm not sure. Everything else electrical works just fine.

Might be that you have a separate flasher for hazards/blinkesr?

Well, all the other lights worked fine until today when the turn signals and brake lights went out. After replacing several fuses (btw, whoever decided to put the fuse block perpendicular to the ground with a wiring harness in the way should be shot) the turn signals and brake lights work again, but the hazards still dont.

Well, all the other lights worked fine until today when the turn signals and brake lights went out. After replacing several fuses (btw, whoever decided to put the fuse block perpendicular to the ground with a wiring harness in the way should be shot) the turn signals and brake lights work again, but the hazards still dont.

For a short-term fix, take the flasher unit out, give it a few good taps, and put it back. Sometimes that works for quite a while. Just make sure it's the one for the hazards and not the turn signals first.

(btw, whoever decided to put the fuse block perpendicular to the ground with a wiring harness in the way should be shot)

Agreed.

Some of those '70s/'80s cars with the retarded hidden,

tucked away fuse boxes have a feature almost no

owner/driver will ever notice or use because they are

completely oblivious to it...

the fuse box TILTS down and towards you with the pull

of a lever which makes access much better, though in

most cases you still need to contort yourself with the

door open to see it or pull fuses.

I know all about the fuse box location in these cars. At least the Chevrolet is open. The Bonnevilles is covered and you have to open a cover just to see it. One of the FEW engineering faults in these cars. I replaced the turn signal flasher because sometimes it wouldnt and a few bulbs in the Bonneville but nothing like yours. No fuses. One bulb in the Chevrolet is all so far that I have replaced in that one.