Damn, I'm tired!

Camino LS6

I've been putting in insanely long days on my project wagon since the end of last week, and tonight I was stopped in my tracks by a freaking fuel pump!

Just as well I suppose, at least I'll be asleep before 4:00 A.M. tonight. :rolleyes:

I'm burnt to a crisp after this marathon, but it felt great to just decide to commit totallly to the project no matter what other concerns tried to enter the picture. Now a realatively simple repair ought to have the car running, and I can slow the pace back down to a more sane level to complete the work that remains to be done.

I'm exhausted, but it is a "good" exhausted.

Just as well I suppose, at least I'll be asleep before 4:00 A.M. tonight. :rolleyes:

Heh ... I know the feeling. The last few weeks, one night I'll be up until 3 or 4 in the morning ... the next night, in bed before 10:30p. The nights I stay up so late are nights I check in on the forums ... because I can't sleep anyway. I pay for it the next day, of course. Arg.

Anyway, glad it is a GOOD exhausted!