Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daryl Z71

Brian France Emails Congress

7 posts in this topic

i think it prolly has more to do with all the competitors but toyota dropping out in the next 3 yrs than with trying to "help" the big 3's cause. dont know how many race fans would show up to a race if it was a toyo show

Yea if it turned out to be all Toyota I wouldn't even bother to watch anymore.

Yea if it turned out to be all Toyota I wouldn't even bother to watch anymore.

Of course, since the cars are all the identical fake 'Car of Tommorow' spec racers, change the decals from Toyota to Chevy or Ford and you have the appearance of several brands. NASCAR is the WWE of motorsport.

Of course, since the cars are all the identical fake 'Car of Tommorow' spec racers, change the decals from Toyota to Chevy or Ford and you have the appearance of several brands. NASCAR is the WWE of motorsport.

Yea thats true. They always been about the same looking its just got worse since they made the new car. You and I might know this but Id bet there are still people out there that think they are all completly different and that if say Toyota would win its suddenly the best car out there.

Good for him. Nice job. :)

I've been saying EXACTLY that for years.

WWE = Soap Opera + Violence

NASCAR = WWE on wheels

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0