Just got 8 Lucernes

Stoopsbuick

I'll try to get some pictures posted if someone could tell me how...

[post="44298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I use www.photobucket.com , it's free and easy to use. You just upload the picture from your computer and once they're uploaded they will give you a web address of where it is on their server so you can copy and paste the address of the exact image and put it in the "IMG" tag here on C&G (which is up near the Bold, Italic, and Underline tags)

Any other questions?

Add in the good news today that Buick tied for third in the J.D. Power Sales-Satisfaction Index, and your armed for customer sales!

And that Sharkskin CXS sounds sharp!

[post="44251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I saw one and a Crimson tintcoat (I think) CXL V-6 with a front bench seat-pretty nice looking, but it looks short on rear seat room and narrow. This was a Sunday, parked out on front and the dealer was closed, so I didn't yet get to sit in one. The Sharkskin is nice, but its really just a Mauve color (a la Crayola colored pencil). It does look nicer in person, even if un-Buick like.

I saw one and a Crimson tintcoat (I think) CXL V-6 with a front bench seat-pretty nice looking, but it looks short on rear seat room and narrow. This was a Sunday, parked out on front and the dealer was closed, so I didn't yet get to sit in one. The Sharkskin is nice, but its really just a Mauve color (a la Crayola colored pencil). It does look nicer in person, even if un-Buick like.

[post="44426"][/post]

How the heck is a fairly deep gray "really just a Mauve color"?
Posted Image

The one that we got that surprises me is the Sharkskin CXS with ebony interior and the brushed nickel wheels it's a beatiful car I didn't think I'd care much for the wheels but I kind of like them better than the chromes

[post="44247"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Is your place planning on stocking most as CX's with one or two options and the front bench? Just from looking on GMBuypower, it seems all the dealers around here seem to be getting nothing but those--I guess so all the grannies can have something comparable to trade their LeSabres for.

Is your place planning on stocking most as CX's with one or two options and the front bench?  Just from looking on GMBuypower, it seems all the dealers around here seem to be getting nothing but those--I guess so all the grannies can have something comparable to trade their LeSabres for.

[post="44456"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Actually we're planning on stocking mostly CXL's with Driver confidence package and a combination of a few options....for some reason our store has never done real well with customs with cloth, the only LeSabres we have left are basic customs with wheel and sound package..

Actually we're planning on stocking mostly CXL's with Driver confidence package and a combination of a few options....for some reason our store has never done real well with customs with cloth, the only LeSabres we have left are basic customs with wheel and sound package..

[post="44487"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That makes sense. Actually, I see the CX doing a LOT of fleet duty, even though it's no longer nearly as cheap and drab as the typical LeSabre Custom could be. And, it also seems, the CXL V6 will be the big "normal" seller, filling a nice hole left by once loaded "Customs" and basic "Limiteds".

Now, to another question--the CXL V8 and the CXS. I'm thinking the CXS will actually be the more popular of the two, because it is the "top" with everything, and the CXL iteration just a bit lower on the scales. Thoughts on the V8 models?

That makes sense.  Actually, I see the CX doing a LOT of fleet duty, even though it's no longer nearly as cheap and drab as the typical LeSabre Custom could be.  And, it also seems, the CXL V6 will be the big "normal" seller, filling a nice hole left by once loaded "Customs" and basic "Limiteds".

Now, to another question--the CXL V8 and the CXS.  I'm thinking the CXS will actually be the more popular of the two, because it is the "top" with everything, and the CXL iteration just a bit lower on the scales.  Thoughts on the V8 models?

[post="44524"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think that the V8 models are really going to depend on buyer. I really don't see a lot of the older customers buying a CXS just because of the harder ride and most of the older customers I had hated the gran touring suspension on the LeSabres. I think the CXS will definately be a winner with the younger/conquest buyers hands down because the handling is hard to beat. The final call on that will depend on how many younger customers this car attracts, but I agree with your point and really see the CXS being the more popular of the two.

Now, to another question--the CXL V8 and the CXS.  I'm thinking the CXS will actually be the more popular of the two, because it is the "top" with everything, and the CXL iteration just a bit lower on the scales.  Thoughts on the V8 models?

[post="44524"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think the CXL V8 would do better, simply because it is cheaper. At $37K for the CXS, conquest shoppers might be more interested in something more prestigious.