Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cubical-aka-Moltar

Recent commercials..

6 posts in this topic

I rarely ever see commercials, w/ tiVo, but happened to catch some while catching up on last night's South Park... the Kia Soul ad is clever, with the hamsters. The Burger King Squarebutts ad is trippy (with a cameo by Sir Mix-a-Lot and a reworking of his seminal song, 'Baby Got Back')... saw a strange Cheetos ad also.

Cheetos ads have been wacky for a while now. The Chevy commercials with Howie Long suck majorly.

Cheetos ads have been wacky for a while now. The Chevy commercials with Howie Long suck majorly.

I like the Honda commercial with the lawnmower or the step one with the Ford. Rally caps though. . . I don't know about.

Saw one for a deodorant or body spray that was pretty amusing..guy imagining blasting down the highway on a shopping cart..

I rarely ever see commercials, w/ tiVo, but happened to catch some while catching up on last night's South Park... the Kia Soul ad is clever, with the hamsters. The Burger King Squarebutts ad is trippy (with a cameo by Sir Mix-a-Lot and a reworking of his seminal song, 'Baby Got Back')... saw a strange Cheetos ad also.

Soul commercial is great... but the one on TV is a bit too short. It's also played in some movie theaters, and its longer and better.

BK commercials have also been on a roll for a while.

Even before my TiVo broke, I had to stop for the good commercials.

There was another good one recently I was going to write about, but it slipped my mind.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0