• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
Z-06

My Rides

The BMW is gorgeous! Nice F150 too. Great trucks!

The BMW is gorgeous! Nice F150 too. Great trucks!

Thanks K.C. The Truck is my company vehicle, which I have to share with others in case they do not have a vehicle to go to a site.

The Camera Schuckhs. It has lost all the focus.

Almost bought a Lumina, but ended up getting the Grand Marquis...that Lumina seemed iffy and the seller was clueless.

Almost bought a Lumina, but ended up getting the Grand Marquis...that Lumina seemed iffy and the seller was clueless.

After nearly 100k miles on it. I do not regret the decision to buy it from my Foster Mom. It has been a great vehicle. The only reason I have two cars is that I cannot see it go.

After nearly 100k miles on it. I do not regret the decision to buy it from my Foster Mom. It has been a great vehicle. The only reason I have two cars is that I cannot see it go.

I've always had a thing for the Luminas/Monte Carlos of the era. They weren't exciting to looka t, but they were designed well and I think have aged pretty gracefully.

I've always had a thing for the Luminas/Monte Carlos of the era. They weren't exciting to looka t, but they were designed well and I think have aged pretty gracefully.

So true. If you compare it to this

1998%20toyota%20camry%20250335%20002.jpg

1998-99_Ford_Taurus.jpg

Or This

800px-1998-2000_honda_accord_sedan.jpg

It looks much better.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.