Mixed drinks

ocnblu

I don't know about you guys, but if I go to a restaurant that has a self-serve soda fountain, I always like to mix a couple of different flavors... for something "different". Right now I really like Diet Coke mixed with orange drink.

Does anyone else like to experiment with soda flavors?
:)

absolutely! i usually start with diet coke, and have tried variations of rye, jack daniels, rum and spiced rum. and don't even get me started on what goes with southern comfort!! LOL :alcoholic: ohhhhhhhh, bluuuuuuuuuuuu, you meant non-alc...... well then, no. :P Edited by staceface

I had a feeling before I opened this that it was going to be about alcoholic beverages, but being that it is about sodas, well...Normally I just fill the cup wih some diet coke/pepsi, leaving a little room at the top which I then continue to fill with a little bit of rootbeer...the coke/pepsi almost takes the flavor of rootbeer when that happens, so it's like I'm drinking rootbeer, but it is actually mostly just diet pepsi/coke...

I've experimented wiht some odd combinations. 1/2 Coke 1/2 Dr.Pepper 1/2 Sprite 1/2 Mountain Dew 1/3 Mountain Dew 1/3 Sprite 1/3 Orange 1/3

One time I went to McDonald's when I was younger and filled it up with every kind of pop that was there (yes, I say pop). It was nastiest thing I've ever had...there was coke, diet coke, mellow yellow, sprite, mr. pibb, lemonade, and some type of red juice. :puke: We have a restaurant called Hickory Park where they let you mix in flavors with your pop. Usually I get Coke with grape flavor in it.

Oh my... :lol: Yes, I've done it a few times before. Usually just MD and Pepsi or whatever. But that's nothing compared to what I use to do just for the hell of it. I'd mix whatever I could with soda. I've mixed it with milk... juice... etc. :D I came up with some pretty disgusting combos...

[post="47514"][/post]

Yup, this was a fun game to play as a kid durring Summer Vacation... throw togeather tabasco sauce, milk, lemonade, paprika, a teaspoon of salt and some seltzer water togeaher and dare a buddy to drink it.

I'm so glad I've grown up and now act like a mature adult. :ph34r:

Posted Image