2 missing, 20 hurt in NC Slim Jim plant collapse

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090609/ap_on_...ilding_collapse

GARNER, N.C. – Officials now say only two people are unaccounted for after an explosion at a Slim Jim meat products plant in North Carolina.

Emergency Medical Services official Jeffrey Hammerstein says a third person initially declared missing was found and went to the hospital along with 20 other people. He says authorities were still searching for two others but it wasn't clear whether they were inside the building.

Hammerstein said five injured people were tagged as priority patients with serious conditions.

Several workers reported hearing an explosion before the collapse, and Garner Mayor Ronnie Williams says injuries ranged from burns to smoke inhalation. Emergency crews were keeping people away because of an ammonia leak.

Did you ever like bite down on a McNugget, realize it was like abnormally crunchy, check and realize it was really like a chicken head with like a beak, eyeball, and comb? :puke:

Yeah, thats why I stopped eating them shortly after they figured out how to make gristle into 100% white meat.

I love BK's Italian Chicken sandwiches... but 20% of the time, I find a prize... so I switched to the BK Big Fish.