More Junkyard pics

IMG0425.jpg

IMG0426.jpg

IMG0427.jpg

White 67 Lemans Convertible, red interior. Must have been sharp new.

...and yes I do like lighter colors on the Chrome bumper cars also. Although if I were to order this new from GM I can think of two words for a color-Reef Turqoise. that color is awesome on a 67 Pontiac.

Chris

IMG0432.jpg

Another Olds for Oldsmoboi. Interesting how these cars are elegant even in death...and a new Honda Pilot or Ridgeline is ugly right off of the showroom floor.

IMG0443.jpg

Another wagon pics. There is a 60 that is this clean and nice down by the Ohio river where one of my daughters friends lives, same color combo. I'll try to get pics of it also.

Chris

This is the car I was telling Camino about...about 8 or 9 thousand orig. miles.

Again, better than the photo shows.

IMG0445.jpg

I'm going to buy it and paint it Mayfair Maize.

And then 68 and I are going to add a Benz diesel for better fuel economy.

Chris

Great pics- keep 'em coming ! A lot of the vintage stuff is really pretty bad tho- tough to look at.

But that '63 wagon is gorgeous- wagons now are rare enough that I can strongly appreciate even Chevy versions!

-- -- -- -- --

66- WHAT IS THIS to the right ??? ::

IMG0437.jpg

Fabric roof insert says '30s. Depending on what it is/ body style/ cancer - that's worth some bucks right there.

IMG0344.jpg

Another big block truck...must be...has it nose in the air...

IMG0350.jpg

The first of a few GMC's for Roger/GMC truck guy 74. Wonder if this bus was used by hippies in the 60's?

IMG0349.jpg

Motor shot from 66 Lemans Convertible. You can still see blue paint from when it left Pontiac in 66.

IMG0368.jpg

66 LeMans Convertible. Think this is the exact car I would have ordered from PMD in 66 if I could have. 3x white...top, interior, body. Must have really been a looker in 66.

IMG0367.jpg

IMG0366.jpg

IMG0365.jpg

My fav. car of all of these in this yard...and the one I told balthazar about 2 years ago.

Chris

So. Much. Rust.

Somehow, I don't think in 40 years we will see yards like this full of Camrys, Accords, and other modern generica. They will all have been crushed instead.

Rob

+1

Chris