Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

I really want one...

6 posts in this topic

I haven't seen one of those in ages. I've always liked them, almost as much as I like the original 240Z.

Well darn it, when I saw the thread title I thought I was going to see pictures of a Rampage 2.2 in all its glory.

A really nice one in black shows up at our local Autocrosses. Guy who drives it is a really nice guy.

...and actually I am going to have to disagree with you guys here. While there are Japanese cars I like, and while I am more open to foreign cars than most of the rest of the guys here...

I more or less hate this car. Not in the same way I hate say Kia, but I just don't like it at all. Just my own subjective opinion, and I'll be happy if DF adds one to the fleet.

But...ughhh. Dash and interior is terrible, IMHO.

Chris

Cool, although it will be a while before I get one, I do plan to get one eventually.

My buddy Duffy (who turned me on to 59 Buicks, 59/60 Dodges & many other unique classics)

has said for years that of the few modern Japanese cars he likes (single digits) the 300ZX is

his all time favorite.

I too think they're sharp. A friend of a friend bought one two years ago.. a TWIN TURBO at that.

I'd rather have a Porsche 911 or the 1st gen. BMW M5 from the 1980s, they're not much more

expensive in terms of picking up a used one these days & certainly in terms of maintenance.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0