Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Some cheap oil....

Thanks, may get some for the wife's car.

Just switched both cars back to Mobil 1, love the stuff.

Flying J truckstops have some goot Oil sales on Shell Rotella T. It is used by a lot of diesel guys but I've run it in gasser motors with no problems for years.

Chris

Thanks, may get some for the wife's car.

Just switched both cars back to Mobil 1, love the stuff.

Flying J truckstops have some goot Oil sales on Shell Rotella T. It is used by a lot of diesel guys but I've run it in gasser motors with no problems for years.

Chris

Love the M1 myself...though I've debated about switching hers to Napa for a little while...

At this rate I'm going to have an oil stash.....

hmmm.. the vibe is up on miles. I still love Royal purple but its too expensive but I can get 6-7000 miles on a change in the caprice where conventional is exactly 3k and Mobil 1 gets sludge and thick at 4k. I was surprised with Valvoline platinum? synthetic. good stuff that's reasonable priced.

hmmm.. the vibe is up on miles. I still love Royal purple but its too expensive but I can get 6-7000 miles on a change in the caprice where conventional is exactly 3k and Mobil 1 gets sludge and thick at 4k. I was surprised with Valvoline platinum? synthetic. good stuff that's reasonable priced.

Hmm...with Mobil 1. The G8 is due for an oil change after changing it at 80 miles before delivery-sat for a year--then 4k miles to Mobil 1 and now has 10k and the OLM reads 52% life remaining, but I want to stick to 5k's. Just not sure what I want in there next, though Mobil 1 would be easy & the dealer at least stocks it.

Oil opinions are like butts...most people have one, and always have a different view of them. I just never know :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by caddycruiser

Did the Tranny and the rear diff in the Miata, the motor ran so much better with synthetic.

At the rate we are going, DF's Intrepid will be around in 85 years if he runs the stuff.

Too bad he (probably) won't still be around to enjoy it.

Love synthetic.

Chris

Did the Tranny and the rear diff in the Miata, the motor ran so much better with synthetic.

At the rate we are going, DF's Intrepid will be around in 85 years if he runs the stuff.

Too bad he (probably) won't still be around to enjoy it.

Love synthetic.

Chris

I was going to run syn in the trans, but in the other two, but I'll run regular ATF, and change it every 30k)

In my Cav, I'm going to run either Valvoline Syn or Amsoil ATF in the trans.

All my cars love their synthetic oil.....