Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The O.C.

www.peopleofwalmart.com.........

6 posts in this topic

OK.....if I'm a late-bloomer to this phenomenon, I apologize.......but this is the funniest $h! I've seen in a LONG TIME......

:lol:

www.peopleofwalmart.com

Investigate, have fun, and laugh your ass off......

http://www.cheersandgears.com/index.php?showtopic=40851 :wink:

I really don't understand the baby with the "Do not touch the baby" sign.

Actually.....my boss and I were laughing at that.....she has a newborn and said she wished she had a sign like that.....

......she said it is the most annoying thing that every stranger in the store when she is out shopping wants to come over, touch, get close to her baby......pisses her off......

Actually.....my boss and I were laughing at that.....she has a newborn and said she wished she had a sign like that.....

......she said it is the most annoying thing that every stranger in the store when she is out shopping wants to come over, touch, get close to her baby......pisses her off......

Exactly. We have a 3 month old along with our 2 year old and we go out to shop, not parade around and have people get all touchie-feelie with our kids. It's enough that we have to deal with what ever germs are around in a public setting; never mind people getting right up and breathing on them, touching their cheeks and shaking their hands. Now, while were not 'germaphobes', we do practice things like safe food handling and proper cleaning to avoid getting sick. One can't really do too much to constantly control the bad habits of others when they are compelled to touch and pinch our baby after wiping the snot from their nose, scratching their ass or crotch and what ever else most people do without thinking.

... I wouldn't put a sign on my kid. That's just weird.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0