Chebby Trivia

How many three passanger cars did Chevrolet make in 1953? Edited by Sixty8panther

3 passenger and 1 driver... or 3 total people  :P

[post="66866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nice try smartass... so is the Corvette a one passanger car? Does this mean my Volvo Demolition derby race car is a zero passanger?

3 passangers. As in the car can seat three people including the driver. Anyone? This is an easy one.

Nice try smartass... so is the Corvette a one passanger car? Does this mean my Volvo Demolition derby race car is a zero passanger?
3 passangers. As in the car can seat three people including the driver. Anyone? This is an easy one.

[post="67093"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

lol... couldnt you be a little easier with the comments .... haha i have no clue i dont know past the 70's really for car facts :unsure:

Hmmm... 1953... it would have to be a panel delivery, wouldn't it?  Did they still make a Business Coupe by then, with carboard panels where the back seat would be, for travelling salesmen and the like?

[post="67246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Correct. TWO. Panel Delivery and a Business Man's Coupe. What a cool era.

Newbie:

Sorry but I left off the ( :P :AH-HA_wink: :lol: ) to indicate I was just kidding around with you. No harm just being a wise ass myself. :)

Correct. TWO. Panel Delivery and a Business Man's Coupe. What a cool era.
Newbie:

Sorry but I left off the ( :P  :AH-HA_wink:  :lol: ) to indicate I was just kidding around with you. No harm just being a wise ass myself.  :)

[post="67341"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

haha i could see it... ^_^

i enjoy being a good old fasion smart ass

Better a smart ass than a dumb ass. :D

Kewl, I expect a full report and pictures by months' end. B)