Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

What Car is This?

9 posts in this topic

It's really a shame that GM never produced the Recon. While it might look dated by today's standards, it would have given GM a head-start in the crossover game, where they are currently playing catch-up.

Do you really think it's dated? It's got the sharp edges on an aerodynamic whole that seem to be in vogue these days.

It does somewhat look like the VUE, NOS, I hadn't noticed that before. ocn- yes, I feel the front and rear fascias need a little updating, though the sides are fine.

I think this design still looks very current, you add a big chrome grill on that and you are in the game baby.

As a Buick/Oldsmobile man I have to say I did not and do not like the last concepts from Oldsmobile. They have a few items of interest but way, way too boxy. The front looks like three pieces of cardboard, something a 6th grader would make for an art project out of paper and paste. It brings me to ask myself "is this why GM killed Olds ? " High belt lines suck, ever roll down the window and try to put your arm up on the door? - where it should be I bet this is a government mandated safty feature so we cant get our elbows removed by ? ? ? ? teenage drivers ? ? ? ? ? or perhaps so we cant get to comfortable while driveing, much like the air bag steering wheels that do no allow relaxed handling of the wheel ?? ?? but rather have turned it into an obstical course of minimum holding positions.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0