Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Who says daughter's aren't fun?

4 posts in this topic

My daughter sent me this, she said it reminded her when I would let her drive when she was about 7 or 8. She could also tell you every brand of GM vehicles as we passed them when she was about 2. She also says this guy has the same type of Texass accent I have, but I do my best to suppress it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

She is a very smart little thing, and she did a good job in that big ol' Ford. I wonder how her daddy got her? Surrogacy, adoption? Because listening to him talk, it doesn't seem like it was the old-fashioned method.:smilewide:

She is a very smart little thing, and she did a good job in that big ol' Ford. I wonder how her daddy got her? Surrogacy, adoption? Because listening to him talk, it doesn't seem like it was the old-fashioned method.:smilewide:

Like I said, I suppress it, besides y'all heard me talk before ocn, then you said I sounded German ... :smilewide:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0