Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GMTruckGuy74

C&G Drives The Gm Fleet...

9 posts in this topic

So Oldsmoboi, when can we expect to see some reviews of the vehicles GM is allowing you to drive? I'm anxious for your report on the '10 Equinox (especially if it was a 4cyl model). I think it's great GM extended this to you and the other mods participating, and I know I can't wait to read what you guys think of your time behind the General's latest offerings. Thanks!!

I just turned in my test vehicle, a 2010 Equinox V6 LTZ, about an hour ago. I plan on sitting down to begining writing the review later on tonight.

The next vehicle, a 2010 Terrain I4, gets dropped off on December 22nd.

Mmm, fun, can I get on this list? I love writing reviews and used to years back, after various tests :smilewide:

Then again, I just test drive and then buy so many of the latest as it is...eh... :AH-HA:

I just turned in my test vehicle, a 2010 Equinox V6 LTZ, about an hour ago. I plan on sitting down to begining writing the review later on tonight.

The next vehicle, a 2010 Terrain I4, gets dropped off on December 22nd.

:hissyfit::drool:

You're not planning a trip back home to Jersey with it by any chance??? And ya know, my b-day is the 23rd and having it for the day would be the best present you could give me :AH-HA::yes:

Actually, I'm off from the 24th through January 3rd, so why don't you have GM ship the Terrain to ME and not only will I drive the thing, I'll write the review in pure journalistic fashion/format. I'll take a ton of pictures - you know I have a favorite picture spot here in Burlington County, and a few in Mercer that I haven't been to in a long while - and will show the thing off everywhere I go with it.

Hah, yes Roger! Yes!

...and in other news, a man was beaten to death over the keys to a GMC Terrain today. Sources say the dispute revolved around cult website Cheers and Gears. Remember kids, Internet forums will kill you.

No way could I kill the new owner of C&G!! Plus we grew up in the same part of NJ and I know I just don't have it in me to do something like that. Maybe chloroform to knock him out for a while so I can make my escape, but he'd likely use OnStar to shut me down :lol:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0