Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

um, smile?

5 posts in this topic

Went to the gym today, and the hot shower water dried my hands up pretty bad. After that, I went to the grocery store. In the soap aisle, there was a rack with some kind of hand lotion I'd never heard of. They had all the different flavors sitting there in a row at shoulder height with "tester" written on the bottle, so I thought what the heck. I chose the unscented flavor, put my hand under the nozzle, and pushed down. Instead of squirting down into my hand, it shot straight out onto the center of my chest the size of a quarter and left a trail down to my navel. :blink:

I looked like a friend had just done something very naughty to me. I immediately looked around to see if anyone saw me, and there was a lady with her back to me looking at vitamins, so I quickly rubbed it off with my finger and rubbed my hands together with it.

I cannot imagine the funny looks I would have gotten if I hadn't noticed it and continued to walk around the grocery store with a giant splat of white stuff on my shirt. :facepalm:

Nobody asked to to sign a release on your way out of the store? If no, then that's good. Not a hidden camera gag show. :smilewide:

Yup, seems that way, and I was the booby who got snared.:rolleyes:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0