C and G get togethers

Couple of things.

1. Are we still talking about Hershy in Jan or Feb?

2. Dave87rs, Z06 and I are talking about a Dee-Troit get together...anyone else up for getting together in the motor city?

3. Oldsmoboi has talked about Lordstown and other plant tours, etc...do we know a when and where yet?

4. Anyone in Ohio of thereabouts interested in Columbus or Dayton or something and just getting together for Pizza or Chinese or a movie or something fun?

5. Here is an Idea... a lot of guys live way out east. Perhaps we could set a date in Aug or so for a bunch of us to get together? Philly or Long Island or something?

Chris

My brief take, from what I've seen & heard...

1) Roger brought this up again when I was helping fix the windows on his Fleetwood...I'm still game, the issue seems to just be who could/would make it, when, weather (since it is PA...and winter...) and so forth. Hit the right weekend, it could be great. Anymore news? The issue right now is the who/how, mostly, since a lot of "us" seem tied up or the weather is crap.

2) IDK...

3) IDK...but that'd be awesome...

4) IDK...

5) East'rs...yes...big event, coming together, somewhere central...Philly, Jersey, something. Just like #1, but bigger & later for a different climate, bigger plans, more C&G'ers, etc. Sounds good. Any ideas?

Dave and I along with Chris were planning for the DTW meet, but because of my busy schedule things did not go to plan. Hopefully we can welcome spring with a nice Barbecue at the GM Heritage Center. I will try to plan something for that. We have quite a bit of members along that area, and we would love to see everyone coming for a nice time.

Perhaps we could set a date in Aug or so for a bunch of us to get together? Philly or Long Island or something?

How about Binghamton NY?

http://www.cheersandgears.com/index.php/topic/47576-drive-south-nov-09-2010-northeast-2011/page__pid__564156__st__0entry564156

Saturday, August 7 ... I'll be in Binghamton NY for a car show there; I'll be meeting up with some friends from my MC circles, but all are, indeed, welcome..... Just a thought, anyway....

Detroit sounds good ... I'll be there before I get to Binghamton that week.

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker

CDshowcase.HOLIDAY | Thursday.December 24 | noon-3p.CENTRAL = www.WRMN1410.com

"It's coming on Christmas" ... Robert Downey Jr ... 'River'