Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josh

10 posts in this topic

AAS    13

Damn 24 ruined my Sunday night. All I wanted to do was watch the Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad... instead I got Keifer Sutherland!

Guest Josh   
Guest Josh

AAS you should feel special, I've been waiting for this show for like 6 months. Then we get Prison Break back in March.

Oh, YAY!

razoredge    0

We've just caught up with this show. Its interesting, I like how they have put it together..........I wonder if the Bushman watches it with us..........lol......lol......lol.......he probably get his old GI Joes out on the floor........ah never mind....lol

balthazar    2,002

I watched the first season, then bailed partway thru Season 2. Getting pulled back in this year tho.

Only other show I watch regularly is The Shield.

mjdecker    0

The only drama shows I watch are Rescue me and Nip/Tuck, I've been interested in the Shield but would want to watch it from the start.

I also occasionally watch re-runs of Star Trek (TNG, DS9, VOY (currently not on the air), ENT)

AAS    13

AAS you should feel special, I've been waiting for this show for like 6 months. Then we get Prison Break back in March.

Oh, YAY!

Oh great! I mean, I'm sure these are great shows. I just never got into them, and I really hate when other shows come on when I'm expecting the usual stuff.

BTW, where were you on 1/14? It was just NOS and I at the show.

Day 5 is off to a good start...the first 1/2 hr Sunday was something else...

I'm glad for TiVo so I could grab Simpsons/etc while watching 24..

I got started with Day 4 last year...rented Day 1-3 and caught up during 4. I'm hooked now..

The other show I'm waiting on now is season 5 of the Sopranos (March)....and I hope The Wire comes back eventually.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this