Wacky weather

Satty

This has been the month of Januray:

Cold...wait 3 days...Cold with 20 mph winds (high tems in the teens, wind chills in the negatives)...wait three days...6 inches of snow...wait 6 days...high temps in the 50's...wait 3 days...high temps in the 60's...wait 3 days...monsoon...wait 3 days...back to being cold (and windy, but not nearly as bad as earlier in the month)...wait 3 days...6 inches of snow

I'm almost certain that I have lived 3 of the 4 seasons in the last 29 days. Even better, people here do stupid $h! whilst driving in the snow. For example, today I was at a red light, the light turned green, so I went on my merry way, some guy driving a Magnum on the cross street decided he was going to turn onto the street I was on, so he pulled out in front of me and fishtailed. Then he regained control for a few hundred feet, then for some unknown reason, began to fishtail again.

This further assures the fact I will never set foot in MO (so there's a huge load off of your mind Satty).

Besides the fact that MO is basically Bullitt County on a massive scale, the winters there sound about as reliable as a Toyota accelerator pedal. (Yes, a meth joke, KY/MO joke, and a Toyota joke all in the same sentence. Put a ribbon around me.)

At least winter here has been winter for once: cold, wet, miserable, and mostly gray, gray, fucking gray. In fact, there should be almost a half-foot of snow on the ground by the time I wake up tomorrow and I've already went drifting in an empty parking lot in my friend's Silverado to welcome this new round of snow.

My sister said it was snowing this afternoon in Charlotte when she went to the airport..that's not very common there, I believe? Was mid 60s and sunny today in Phoenix...weather's been great here this month so far, with a storm, some rainy days, and some incredible sunsets.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar